Still enjoying Ghost Month? I hope so, because we’re just getting started…
Women from all walks of life are sharing their stories, and that is absolutely fantastic. Thank you. Keep those submissions coming.
A few guest posts are still in the editing process, so while you wait for those I’ll regale you with the third and final installment of my Pathetic Bumble Saga™.
If you haven’t had the chance to read Parts I and II, here’s a brief recap:
- I was nervous about a surgery so I downloaded Bumble to distract myself.
- I matched and talked with a sweet guy.
- We made plans to get drinks.
- He cancelled on me and never spoke to me again.
- I spent the rest of the week frustratedly icing my face.
- I deleted and promptly redownloaded Bumble.
- I matched with one of the most handsome men I have ever…
View original post 1,309 more words