I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving in the US! 2018 has just a little over a month left! I can’t believe it’s nearly the start of a new year already! My blog has taken a back seat in my life lately but I want to set some goals to make sure I stay motivated in these final weeks of 2018. Here are some of my goals.
- End the year strong by not having an empty queue or falling behind on my publishing schedule.
2. Have the final monthly advice column installment completed and in queue.
3. Have leads for next year’s special installment series (excited to share with you guys what it is!!!).
4. Continue the uphill rise in monthly blog views.
5. 150 more followers for each of Twitter , blog, and Instagram
6. Produce new content on Instagram (realllllly slacked on this the past few months)
7. Enter editing stage of my next poetry collection (SOOOO EXCITED to tell you all more about it soon!)
8. Promote Cracked Open more and in new places (also really slacked here )
Decide if I’m going back to school or not.
Figure out next job for the new year.
Execute next year’s living plans.
What are your goals before 2018 ends? Write some in the comments!
Some great goals there to finish off your year. My goal is to get out more frequently with my camera. The still life section of my photography studies came at the right time with the beginning of my anorexia recovery, I needed more time in doors.
However, I need to get out more now.
Great goals! I’m the same with my queue 🙂
Brianna | https://briannamarielifestyle.com
Its tough to stay on top of the schedules!
Well done, that’s great growth in blog views each month, I love your positivity and motivation
Thanks so much!!
To persevere with Jack the Ripper with a view to publishing be next spring, Hopefully improve my writing skills!
Good job on your growth! 😁
My goal would be improving my writing skills and finding an internship before graduation.