I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving in the US! 2018 has just a little over a month left! I can’t believe it’s nearly the start of a new year already! My blog has taken a back seat in my life lately but I want to set some goals to make sure I stay motivated in these final weeks of 2018. Here are some of my goals.
- End the year strong by not having an empty queue or falling behind on my publishing schedule.
2. Have the final monthly advice column installment completed and in queue.
3. Have leads for next year’s special installment series (excited to share with you guys what it is!!!).
4. Continue the uphill rise in monthly blog views.
6. Produce new content on Instagram (realllllly slacked on this the past few months)
7. Enter editing stage of my next poetry collection (SOOOO EXCITED to tell you all more about it soon!)
8. Promote Cracked Open more and in new places (also really slacked here )
Decide if I’m going back to school or not.
Figure out next job for the new year.
Execute next year’s living plans.
What are your goals before 2018 ends? Write some in the comments!