Every 3 months this year I’m going to review some favorite things that have been going on in my life. It will be fun to see how things progress and change as the year goes by!
- Favorite show: I just finished season one of I’m Sorry on Netflix, it was funny and I didn’t have to be paying 100% attention all the time which is just how I like my shows. Similar show that I’m also enjoying is I Feel Bad on Hulu. Both funny, cool moms struggling through life sitcoms.
2. Favorite tweet: Check out who I said would be a good trivia partner
3. Favorite blog post: Was when I announced my next Poetry Collection!!!
4. Favorite phase /word to say: I recently started watching Letterkenny on Hulu and they frequently say “Pitter Patter let’s get at’er” so I’ve been parroting that a lot. More Letterkenny quotes here Letterkenny Sayings. (I got to the second season but stopped watching the show, it’s an acquired taste for sure).
5. Favorite thing you did: I went on a trip to California with my boyfriend! It was great to experience something new together and see him so happy and energetic! We also learned I’m a very hangry person… ( sorry for being moody)
6. Favorite artist: I’ve been in some stressful moods due to school work and listening to Post Malone always helps.
The Urban Flair Etsy Shop
7. Favorite Poem: Your Loss is one I recently published on the blog even though I wrote it back circa 2011. I’ve really been enjoying going through my old poems and seeing which ones are still holding up with time. This one is short but still holds substance, Take a look!
I’ve recently found myself in a funk. Life came at me, as it often does, with the unexpected and the frightful.
Between doctors, awkward confessions of love to the recently heartbroken, and my blog of poetry digging deep into old wounds,
I was hoping this post would be a new poem I could break my own heart with for the umpteenth time.
And instead? An uplifting look back at triumphs and simple joys. I needed this more than I realized.
It doesn’t fulfill the simple need to be embraced, but it does remind me that empty arms are not devoid of love, and there is always value in the spaces between.
Have you watched, “You,” ? Cute list,looks like you are enjoying life
I enjoyed reading this. I enjoy watching movies and documentaries, i have a love for them. So thanks for the recommendations of those.
Very fun! Nice to meet you