I imagine if you’re a male and you read this article, you might feel a little bit misunderstood and let me just say I am not talking about you. This is for all the immature boys who don’t want to commit to the girl they’re stringing along.
For the past year, my standards have been the perfect height (for new men only, don’t worry I’m well aware I stuck around Stubborn too long).
So a few tips for the girls who seem to always wind up with a f*uckboy:
- If you set up a date with me for the following weekend and then make no effort AT ALL till the night before when you say “we still on?”. Dude, No we’re NOT still on.
- If you get frisky in the first 3 days looking for some fun then I’ll ‘casually’ drop you into the delete box.
- Randomly leave me hanging all day with no explanation… Exit stage left please. I get it, you lead a busy life but all you had to do was say “I’m at work, talk tonight”.
- Say any sexist, misogynistic garbage, treating women like sexual objects to conquer, or just a general lack of respect for an entire gender. You’ll be taken out like the trash that you are.
- If a new guy does any of the nonsense Stubborn pulled then I’m chucking the deuces up on my way out the door.
I am very good at not tolerating f*ckboy behavior from new prospects. It’s very easy when they’re new and there are no emotional ties blurring my judgment. Heck, that’s how I landed Mr. Right. My past dating protocol has not worked for me, I’ve learned quite a few things, and I refuse to suffer anymore at the hands of boys too immature to handle a real relationship.
Ladies, if you relate to my frustrations I hope you’ll eventually find yourself in the arms of a man who really appreciates you. If you currently have an almost relationship with your phone then I hope you know it’s not a race, and the journey will teach you many things.
That sounds like good advice, also for men who don’t know how to treat a lady. I came here because I was intrigued and realised that when I was single I really didn’t know how to treat a woman right, now I do and my life has improved because of it.
Actually, I don’t feel offended or misunderstood at all. Rather, I find this solid advice for men as well. Gold star!
I finally got off my f*ckboy ferris wheel and refuse to entertain them!!!! Set your standards high – It works x
As one who is about to enter the dating scene again after a very long absence, all advice is welcome.
I can honestly tell you men have no clue what they’re doing in the dating world. It’s changed so much even in the ten years I’ve been dating, and none of my relationships began or progressed the same way. It’s infuriating, frustrating, and amusing to watch, but it makes me glad I found my fiancé.
I’ve definitely been guilty of some of those😂
I think many of us guys take a while to learn but we finally get there and eventually make someone feel blessed.