I’m driving down the road that leads to your house
But I turn left because someone else
Now lays on my side of the bed.
I wish you both the best
but I can’t help myself from
Wishing I could see your face again
And Wishing we could head back to your place
And wishing you found home in my arms.
Dating apps are about showing your best self, or at least what you think daters want to see. There are certain trends that go on in the dating world as far as hobbies and interests are concerned. In order to seem more appealing to potential suitors you could find yourself getting interested in these hobbies. I have to say, a lot of them will make you an all around healthier and happier being.
The first one is the Gym. Majority of the profiles will mention going to the gym or some other physical activity that keeps them in shape. This could persuade you to also get a membership to keep your body healthy and peak interest from more suitors.
Perhaps the second biggest bio is traveling. People love to talk about their exciting adventures and show off pictures. It’s something cool and fun to talk about. Traveling makes you more cultured and educated by learning different ethnic languages and backgrounds.
In a profile you definitely want to show off that other people like your company by having pictures of you and your friends at a bar or event. To attract suitors you’ll want to do this as well and hanging out with friends is a great way to relax and relieve stress. Keeping a social life is part of maintaining a healthy balance of your life between work or school. Friends can help you through difficult situations and help you feel less alone.
There are plenty of foodies on dating sites that can help you explore cuisine from all over the world. You can also discover healthier food options that you might not have heard about before. Some may even try out a vegan diet.
April is my birthday month and I’ve just turned 24 so I wanted to write about all the things I want to do in the next year before I’m a quarter of a century old!
- Go on a caribbean trip
- Figure out how all this self hosting works (how can I find my view sessions?! lol)
- Breakeven on my self hosting investment
- Sell 100 copies of my debut poetry collection Cracked Open in its first 6 months
- Go hiking regularly in the warm weather
- Advance my career
- Write 125 new poems
- Create some healthy eating habits
- Be more active with my dog
- Go kayaking
- Go to a concert
- Publish 200 new posts
- Dye my hair a new color
- Start organizing for my next poetry collection
- Surprise my boyfriend (no more details incase he reads this)
- Grow Blog and Twitter following immensely (hard to put a number on it right now)
- Get another tattoo
- Attend a sporting event
- Have half of the finances needed to buy a house
- Visit another state
- Visit 20 new places
- Go to the golf range more often
- Go on a boat ride
- Get stronger so I can start seeing my chiropractor less
- Have some adventures this summer – fun and carefree!
Do you have any goals you want to achieve before your next birthday?